So, you decided to embark on an exciting new home project, and are ready to get an estimate. Let’s compile some information first. General Construction Services would be thrilled to provide you with a quote on your steel or post frame building, garage, excavation, deck, addition, or fence! Before we do that, we need some important details from you to make the estimating process accurate and efficient.
The Basics About You:
- Your name and project address
- Your township (find your township here)
- Best contact information: phone number and email address
- Will trees need to be removed?
- Will excavation or concrete be required?
- Approximate dimensions
- Is this an attached or detached building?
- Is this a one or two story building?
- How many windows, man doors, and garage doors would you like?
- Metal or shingle roof?
- Vinyl or metal siding?
- Is electrical work needed?
- Target Completion Date
- Any concerns
- Would you like to meet with our estimator?
Don’t fret if you are unsure of a few of these items. We can talk you through the entire process and offer our expertise.
If you are in need of an estimate, please contact us by phone (717-744-8111), email (email@example.com), or through our website submission tab. We cannot wait to hear from you!